The Practice Team offers a full range of NHS Services as well as some additional specialist clinics.
Our practice team is highly trained in a number of areas including:
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Minor Illness
- Phlebotomy and Near Patient Testing
- Minor Surgery
- Chronic Disease Management including Coronary Heart Disease, Diabetes, Asthma, COPD
- Annual Influenza and Pneumococcal Vaccinations
- Childhood Immunisations
- NHS Health Checks
- In house anticoagulation (warfarin) monitoring clinics
- Cervical Smears
- Weight Management Advice and Support
Family planning including:
- Pill checks
- Coil fits
- Nexplanon Implants
The latest childhood immunisation schedule can be found at http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/pages/vaccination-schedule-age-checklist.aspx
This also includes the latest information on the New Meningitis B vaccination
For further detailed information on selected services, please click on the links to the right.
Non NHS Services
- Copies of Medical Records
- Fitness to Participate Letters
- Medical Exemption Certificates
- Private Prescriptions
- Medical Reports and Examiniations (for example HGVs)
- Aviation Medicals
- Insurance Reports
- Holiday Cancellation Forms
- Holiday Vaccinations
- Passport Forms
- Pre Employment Medicals
- To whom it may concern letters
- Private sick notes
- Fitness for work reports
Many of these do not require an appointment with the Doctor. Please ask at reception for further information.
Access to medical records
To see or request copies of your medical record under the data protection act 1998 please complete an access to medical records form available at reception. If you would like copies of your medical records there will be a charge for this service.
We accept payment via debit or credit card, cash or cheque. All cheques should be made payable to The Ridings Medical Group.
The practice underakes annual infection control Audits at all our sites and our staff undertake regular training. Samantha Jefferson, Nurse Practitioner is the Infection Control Clinical Lead and Victoria Clark, Holme and Bubwith Practice Manager is the non clinical lead for Infection Control. A copy of our Infection Control Annual Statement can be view here.