Thank you to all of our patients for your continued support whilst we deliver the Covid19 vaccinations to our patient population.
We continue to receive a high volume of calls to query when patients may receive a vaccine which is affecting patients being able to contact the practice for non-Covid19 queries.
Please do not contact us to book a vaccine or query when you will be offered one.
Many patients will have received a letter from NHS England offering them the chance to book an appointment online to attend the mass vaccination centre at Askham Bar Park & Ride. Patients can choose to be vaccinated there but will be required to return there for their 2nd vaccination. Alternatively, patients can be vaccinated at Brough Surgery but this cannot be booked online. We are contacting patients in order of the JCVI priority below and in age descending order within each priority group.
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers – 1st vaccine completed
- all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers - 1st vaccine in progress
- all those 75 years of age and over - 1st vaccine in progress
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- all those 65 years of age and over
- all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality (including registered carers)
- all those 60 years of age and over
- all those 55 years of age and over
- all those 50 years of age and over
Our staff are working extremely hard to care for you so please be patient. Thank you for your continued support.