We continue to receive a high volume of calls to query when patients may receive a vaccine which is affecting patients being able to contact the practice for non-Covid19 queries.
Please do not contact us to book a vaccine or query when you will be offered one
We a now inviting all patients 70 years of age and over and those in clinically extremely vulnerable.
Please do not call us to book, we will call you. We have teams working hard to contact the eligible patients.
We are contacting patients in order of the JCVI priority below and in age descending order within each priority group. We have no influence over this list and cannot advise exact timescales due to vaccine availability which we have no control over.
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers – 1st vaccine completed
- all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers - 1st vaccine completed
- all those 75 years of age and over - 1st vaccine in progress
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals - Booking in progress
- all those 65 years of age and over
- all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality (including registered carers)
- all those 60 years of age and over
- all those 55 years of age and over
- all those 50 years of age and over Our staff are working extremely hard to care for you so please be patient. Thank you for your continued support.